Tamsin Caine, our Head of Financial Planning, is proud to be a member of Resolution.
An organisation of over 6,500 lawyers and other professionals, Resolution believe in a constructive and non-confrontational approach to family law matters, including divorce and separation. This collaborative approach perfectly mirrors Tamsin’s own ethos and working practices.
Resolution members must adhere to a Code of Practice, which promotes a constructive and non-confrontational approach to family issues, considering the needs of the whole family, particularly the best interests of children.
As Resolution’s website explains, this means;
- Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term
- Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve
- Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation
As a Resolution member Tamsin will:
- Reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation; for example, by not using inflammatory language
- Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first
- Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity
- Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions
- Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgment
- Use her experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them
- Continually develop her knowledge and skills
- Use the Resolution Guides to Good Practice in her day-to-day work
Tamsin is committed to improving the financial well-being of her clients by putting Resolution’s ethos and values at the heart of everything she and Smart Divorce does.